On Thursday, July 15, 2021, the Board approved a Health and Safety plan for the 2021-2022 school year. Our Plan, available below, was drafted on the following expectations:
- All schools will be open for in-person instruction five (5) days a week.
- Staff and students will not be required to wear face masks while at school.
- Staff and students will be required to wear a face mask while riding school transportation in alignment with a federal CDC mandate regarding public transportation.
- Individuals who wish to wear face masks as a mitigation measure will be permitted to do so – but that will be their personal choice.
- Staff and students will not be required to be vaccinated in order to work at or attend our schools.
- We will offer both full-time and blended virtual learning options through our ExCEL Virtual Learning Academy.
videos, resources, and guides on using SeeSaw, Schoology, PowerSchool, iPads, Chromebooks, and more
submit for technical assistance if you are having trouble with a District issued device or account
Internet Essentials through Comcast
For information call 1-855-846-8376
or visit their website at:
Blue Ridge’s Learn from Home Program
For information call 717-938-6501
For a listing of providers by zip code, please visit their website at:
The District does have a limited supply of “hot spots” that are designed to work with District-issued devices. If you are interested in a hot spot or need additional assistance, please email Mr. Steve Vogelsong at [email protected]. In your message, please include your student’s full name and a phone number where you can be reached. Priority for hot spots will be given to families who qualify for free or reduced price meals.
Links to our student produced high school newspapers and daily announcements can be found below:
This two-page calendar lists early dismissals, no school days, conference days, staff development, and other special days during the school year. If it becomes necessary to use make-up days due to school closings caused by severe weather, this calendar will be updated to reflect that.