Again this school year we will be implementing the following requirements for all home football games.
- All elementary and middle school students must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Unaccompanied elementary and middle school students will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Unaccompanied Cedar Cliff and Red Land High School students will be asked to present their student ID. We realize they may not have them for the first home game, but as they are issued, the expectation will be that students show them for entry to the game.
- Students will not be permitted to gather in groups at the ticket gates and concession areas. The expectation is that all students watch the game from the stands.
- Fencing has been placed in the grassy areas of the West Shore Stadium to restrict access to these areas.
- Students must also follow the West Shore Stadium Bag Policy (click here to review). Students should not attempt to bring Chromebooks or other unnecessary items (skateboards, scooters, footballs, large backpacks, etc.) to the stadium.
- Generally speaking re-entry is not permitted to the stadium.
Please remind your children that school sporting events are school functions, and student behavioral expectations are the same as when they are in school. Fighting, profanity, bullying, and harassment will not be permitted. Those joining us at the West Shore Stadium should be there to watch the game and to support the football players, cheerleaders, and the West Shore Marching Band.
Thank you for taking these matters seriously, and for partnering with us to provide a safe and respectful environment for all members of our school community to learn and spend time together.