Work Permits

Work Permits

Work Permit Types

Vacation - for under 16 years old (must be done for each job)

Transferable - 16 yrs old (once and done)

Students 18 yrs old and over do NOT need a work permit.

Work Permit Application

  • A parent must come in to the guidance office in person to sign the work permit application.
    (As per state guidelines, parent signature must be witnessed by us)
  • Mrs. Hoover, our guidance secretary, handles work permits.  Her hours are from 7:30am to 3:30pm during the school year.  Please check summer hours prior to stopping in.  She can be reached at 737-8654 ext. 221or via email at [email protected]
  • Parent must bring along proper documentation for student's birth date; this can be an original birth certificate, driver's permit, driver's license, or passport.
© 2022. West Shore School District. All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView
Site Map
View text-based website