Cleaning instructions for Chromebooks, iPads, and MacBooks
- Turn off the device.
- Wet a microfiber cloth with clean, room temperature water. Damp disinfecting wipes may also be used. However, please make sure to wring out cloths and wipes so they are not dripping.
- Wipe the screen, trackpad, keyboard, and case to remove dirt and germs.
- Leave the laptop alone until any residual moisture has evaporated.
- DO rinse your clean cloth regularly
- DO clean the top, bottom, screen, trackpad, and keyboard
- DON’T use a dripping-wet cloth. Any water that runs into the gap between the screen and where the edge of the computer meets, or in the keyboard area can potentially damage the computer.
- DON'T spray water or cleaner directly on the computer or power supply.