On May 23, 2023, TITAN Family Portal changed its name and website to LINQ Connect. Important things to know about the change:
- The new website you will use to check your student's meal account status is https://linqconnect.com
- Parent usernames and passwords did not change.
- Balances have been automatically transferred from TITAN to LINQ Connect.
LINQ Connect has provided a FAQ that may answer any other questions you have about their change, click here to view.
LINQ Connect will charge a processing fee of $2.60 for each item added to your cart; however, there is no fee to view your child’s account balance or a history of their meal purchases.
Families who would like to pay student activity fees online, must create a LINQ Connect account to do so.
To begin using LINQ Connect , please follow these steps.
Visit https://linqconnect.com and click "Register" to begin the process of making a new account. Google Chrome is the browser LINQ Connect recommends.
You will be asked to provide your name and email address and select a password. You will also have the opportunity to select your primary language from the following options: Armenian, Burmese, Chinese, English, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. You will be asked to select a timezone as well. West Shore is located in the Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Check your email for a welcome message from LINQ Connect and follow the link provided in that message to verify your account.
Follow the prompts on the screen to link your child(ren) to your LINQ Connect account.
- You will need to select West Shore School District from the drop down as your District.
- Your child’s ten-digit Student ID can be found on past report cards or by logging into PowerSchool online (the number is not available in the mobile app). The number appears in the upper right corner of the Grades and Attendance screen.
Review your child’s meal history and if interested, you can also use LINQ Connect to add funds to their account or submit a Free and Reduced Meals application. If you use the LINQ Connect website to apply for no cost or low cost meals, you do not need to complete the paper application.