Summer Office Hours
For an eight-week period from June 11 – August 3, all District schools and the Administration Center for Education will be open Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. In addition, District offices will be closed July 4 in honor of Independence Day. 

The Administration Center for Education will be open to the public from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Hours at the individual schools will vary. Due to limited office staff during this time, please contact the school to confirm someone will be available to assist you when planning your visit.  Click here for a phone directory. 

Contact Us

Contact Us

If you wish to e-mail a teacher, principal, or other District staff member, please contact them directly. The e-mail address for each is available on the Staff Directory page. 

The form below may be used for general questions, concerns, and feedback. If you are requesting assistance with a student issue, please include the student's name.

Your Name
Student Name (if question is student related)
Email Address
Phone Number
Send this to the attention of:

I would appreciate a response.

To validate your submission, please type the answer to the following question:

captcha question

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I get a transcript?
The District has partnered with Parchment, Inc. to establish a safe, paperless way to send official transcripts directly to colleges, scholarship organizations, and employers. Please visit our Alumni page under the Community tab for more information.

How do I register my child?   We moved, how do I update my address?
All new registrations, change of parent or guardian and change of address for the West Shore School District are conducted by appointment only at the Registration Office located at the District’s Administration Center for Education

The necessary registration enrollment packet is available online.  Once the enrollment packet is complete, please contact Registration to schedule an appointment by calling 717-938-9577. Registration takes approximately one hour.  

How do I request a Transportation Exception?
A District Transportation Exception form may be used to request a bus stop different from the assigned stop associated with the child’s residence provided the alternative stop is in the same school attendance area as the child’s school.  Such exceptions are typically requested for babysitting purposes but can be requested for a different stop in the area of the child’s home.  For additional information and the necessary form, please click here. Please note, exceptions must be resubmitted each school year.

© 2018. West Shore School District. All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView
Site Map
View text-based website