Hamilton Health Center
Hamilton Health Center will be administering occasional COVID-19 tests at no cost via its brand new mobile testing unit. If interested in learning more, please visit their website: https://www.hamiltonhealthcenter.com/covid19/
- CVS does testing by appointment only, after an online screening. More information, including testing locations, can be found here. Testing locations include Mechanicsburg, Lemoyne, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Hummelstown and Middletown.
- Rite Aid Pharmacies does self-swab testing by appointment only. More information can be found here. Central Pa. testing sites include Harrisburg, York, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Lancaster.
- Walgreens offers self-swab testing at different locations after a screening survey. The Walgreens in Dover, York County, is the only central Pa. location.
- Passport Health, 3314 Market Street Suite 205 Camp Hill, PA 17011. Call to make an appointment. Three types of testing available. Call: 800-839-4007
- Geisinger Holy Spirit Urgent Care, 431 North 21st Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Testing is based on signs and symptoms.
- UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle - 31 Sprint Drive Carlisle, PA 17015. By appointment or physician referral only. Open Mon-Sat 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Call 717-960-3693
- FQHC Sandler Health Center Corporation - 100 N. Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA 17013. Please call ahead for a pre-screening and bring an insurance card. Call: 717-218-6670 / 1-866-Sadler-7