Our next PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday,March 6, 2018
@ 6:00 p.m., in the Fairview Library.
We hope to see you there!
Welcome Fairview Families!
Did you know that if your child attends Fairview Elementary you are already a member of the Fairview PTO?
What is the PTO?
The PTO is a parent-teacher organization dedicated to enhancing our children’s educational experience.
What does the PTO do?
- Funds field trips for ALL grade levels and classes
- Funds educational tools and supplies utilized and enjoyed by ALL students
- Coordinates and funds assemblies during the school day
- Coordinates and presents Scholastic book fairs during the year
- Coordinates and funds many family events/activities throughout the year
- Provides an important connection between parents and administration
How can I get involved?
- Attend our monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
- Support our fundraising efforts
- Assist before, during or after PTO sponsored events/activities
- Donate items for PTO sponsored events/activities
- Volunteer and serve on one of the many PTO sponsored committees
- Provide ideas and/or feedback on events/activities or fundraising
FREE & EASY WAYS TO HELP
The easiest ways for you to help the PTO raise valuable funds without spending additional money of your own!
Save your Box Tops for Education and Campbell's labels and sign up for Giant A+ School Rewards, Target REDcard Rewards and My Coke Rewards.
Lisa Lukens, President
Rachael Kesler, Vice President
Dawn Healy, Treasurer
Alison Ickes, Secretary
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Remind" Texts - Test the phrase "@2015pto" to 81010
"Remind" Emails - Signup at remind.com/join/2015pto
On Facebook & Twitter