The holiday season is just around the corner and we need the help of our talented students to produce the District's official 2022 holiday card.
District Holiday Card Contest
In addition to appearing on the District holiday card, which is sent to staff members, local businesses, school board members, and other organizations throughout the area, the winning entries will be posted on our website and social media pages and receive a $50 gift card to the location of their choice.
We are seeking art and verse entries around the following themes:
- Season’s Greetings, Happy Holidays
- Peace, Joy, Goodwill
- Snow Scenes and Landscapes
- Winter Break and Family Activities
- Art should be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches (standard letter size).
- Art must be original and not include copyrighted images.
- Art should not include a verse or any text or words.
- Drawings, digital art, and photography accepted.
- Only one original art entry per student.
- Verse should be no more than 150 words in length.
- Verse submissions will be judged on originality, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Only one original verse entry per student.
- Open to all current West Shore School District students in grades K-12.
- Students may submit one art entry and one verse entry, but they do not have to submit entries for both categories.
- Entry constitutes permission to have the student’s work used by the District and reproduced.
- Hard copy/paper submissions may be turned in to any school office or dropped off at the Administration Center.
- Digital submissions may be sent to Rhonda Fourhman, Coordinator of Community Relations, at [email protected]. You will receive a confirmation email message acknowledging receipt of your entry. If submitting digitally, please provide a high-quality digital photo of the artwork.
- All submissions should include the student’s full name, grade, and school.
- Deadline for both art and verse category submissions is Monday, December 5, 2022, at 8 a.m.
Thank you and good luck!