Active Learning Habits
Suggestions for families:
- Be positive. You can always improve!
- Practice your number facts 5 - 10 min. every day after school (in the car, at red lights, at supper time, after supper, during commercials, etc) Then think of a fun reward when you keep getting them correct.
- Practice writing down your thoughts.
- Have high expectations. We can all do better.
- Read together at home & talk about what you are reading.
- Look at all the things you do well & determine to be even better!
- NEVER give up! Keep trying all the strategies you are learning, ask questions, and you will succeed!