The West Shore School District was honored to celebrate the accomplishments of our graduating high school students with in-person Graduation Ceremonies on Thursday, July 9, and Friday, July 10, at the West Shore Stadium.
Please ensure you have the following:
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome, Safari (iOS)
- Adobe Flash Player: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ (Not required for Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
The West Shore School District does not operate the site which is being utilized for the live stream. Internet connection errors affecting the ability to view the live stream are not the responsibility of the District.
Ceremony Safety Protocols
- Self-screening and monitoring
- Social distancing at all times
- Guests will enter the stadium through assigned entry and exit points designated by ticket color
- Guests must sit in the designated areas of the stands and remain seated during ceremony
- No more than four people will be permitted to sit next to each other in a designated area
- Masks must be worn to enter/exit the stadium but will not be required once seated
- CDC recommended hygiene practices
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the stadium
- Stadium Bag Policy in effect - bottled water will be permitted into the stadium
Please refer to the graduation letters emailed to families on July 1, 2020, for more details. Letters are also posted below.