The District helpdesk is available at http://helpdesk.wssd.k12.pa.us
This web portal is available at home and at school. You can access the site and create worktickets using your district network account and password. If your machine encounters a hardware problem that prevents you from getting online, you can access this site from any computer (another staff member’s machine, a library machine, a computer in the office, a PC at home, etc.) with a web browser and an internet connection.
If at any time you forget your help desk password, click on the “PASSWORD RESET SITE” link on the help desk site.
For information on what to do if you get an email from the Help Desk with UPDATED in the subject line, click here.
Sending your machine in for repair:
- Your machine should be placed back in the box and sent to the office. If you do not have a box, see your building's computer teacher.
- The office will call Tracy Ort, Technology department secretary, and schedule a pickup by 9:30 a.m. daily. They should provide information including the type of machine they are sending and who it belongs to. You do not need to tell the office what is wrong with the machine. That should be taken care of by the email to the helpdesk.
- Tech & Media will prepare a loaner machine if needed.
- The Food Services Drivers will get the pickup schedule and loaner machines from Tech & Media at ACE around 10:30 a.m.
- The loaner should be dropped off at the office at the same time the malfunctioning machine is picked up by Food Services. Please note that this pickup/delivery is occurring once per day. The courier will not be transporting computers for repair.
- Please do not take machines from the carts. Under ideal conditions, you should be receiving a loaner the day after you report the problem to the helpdesk.