The West Shore School District uses an online process to issue each HACC Certificate of Residency.
Please be aware of the following prior to completing the form below:
- You must have been a resident of the West Shore School District on or before July 1, in order to qualify for your Certificate of Residency from the District.
- Certificate of Residency information as received by the West Shore School District upon your completion of the online form will be submitted directly to HACC within 7-10 business days.
- Paper copies of your Certificate are no longer issued.
- It is no longer necessary to come to the Administration Center if you are on the tax rolls with your taxes paid and current. If there is a problem with your request you will be contacted by email.
- The certificate being issued is valid from July 1 to June 30 of the current school year. Eligibility is determined by where the student lived as of July 1 of that school year.
Call 717-938-9577 for further information.
Please Note: The last day to submit a HACC Certificate of Residency Request for 2017-2018 online is June 19, 2018. After that date, please call 717-938-9577. Beginning July 1, 2018, students will be able to request a HACC Certificate of Residency for the 2018-2019 school year below.