The holiday season is just around the corner and we need the help of our talented students to design the District's official 2020 holiday card.
District Holiday Card Contest
In addition to appearing on the District holiday card which is sent to staff members, local businesses, school board members, and other organizations throughout the area, the winning entries will be posted on our website and social media pages and receive a $50 gift card to the location of their choice.
We are seeking entries around the following themes: Season’s Greetings, Happy Holidays, Peace, Joy, Goodwill, Snow Scenes and Landscapes, & Winter Break and Family Activities. Students may choose to submit an entry for art, an entry for verse, or both.
- Art should be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches (standard letter size).
- Art must be original and not include copyrighted images.
- Art should not include any text/words.
- Drawings, digital art, and photography accepted.
- Only one original art entry per student.
- Verse should be no more than 150 words in length.
- Verse submissions will be judged on originality, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Only one original verse entry per student.
- Open to all current West Shore School District students in grades K-12.
- Entry constitutes permission to have the student’s work used by the District and reproduced.
Deadline - Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.
- Digital submissions are preferred via this Google form.
Please Note: Student must be logged into their West Shore School District Google account to submit art via the Google form.
- If it's not possible to submit digitally, entries may also be turned in to any school office or the Administration Center. Please include the student's name, school, grade, and teacher's name with all physical submissions. This can be done on the back of the artwork.
Please feel free to contact Rhonda Fourhman
, Coordinator of Community Relations, with any questions.
Thank you and good luck!