It is now official, the last day of school for students will be a full day of classes on Thursday, June 3.
On May 13, the Board of School Directors adopted a revised 2020-2021 school calendar which does not require students to attend in-person or online classes on Friday, June 4. The revised school calendar is available as an attachment below.
Following are a few important dates to remember as we head into the final weeks of the school year.
- Early Dismissal
Friday, May 28
Click here to view the Early Dismissal Schedules.
- No School
Monday, May 31
- Last Day of School for Students*
Thursday, June 3
- Graduation Ceremonies
Click here for the latest commencement updates.
Red Land High School - Thursday, June 3, 7 p.m.
Cedar Cliff High School - Friday, June 4, 7 p.m.
Important Dates for Teachers
- Staff Development/Act 80 Day
Friday, June 4 p.m.
- Staff Development (Contract Exchange Days)
Monday, June 7 and Tuesday, June 8
- Work Year Ends for Teachers
Tuesday, June 8
* Seniors and underclassmen should refer to information provided by their respective high school regarding end of the year scheduling (exams, modified schedules, graduation practices, etc.).