The West Shore School District will hold a Career Fair on Thursday, March 7 from 4-7 p.m. at the Administration Building located at 507 Fishing Creek Road in Lewisberry, PA.
Come and meet with District administration and representatives from Aramark and First Student. We have a variety of full and part time positions available for next school year and some positions are available now!
Anticipated teaching openings for the 2019-2020 in these certification areas:
- PK-4 and Elementary K-6
- PK-8 and Grades 7-12 - Special Education
- Grades 4-8 - ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science
- Grades 7-12 - English
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Reading Specialist
- Technology Education
- Military Science
Support vacancies for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Network Support Specialist
- Technology Support Associate
- Secretarial and Aide Positions
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Special Education Paraprofessionals
- Food Service
Work with our Contractors:
- Aramark Custodial Staff
- First Student Bus Drivers
For more information or to apply now, please visit the Employment page on the District website or call Human Resources at 717-938-9577. You do not need to RSVP to attend. Resumes welcome.