The holiday season is just around the corner and we need the help of our talented students to design the District's official 2021 holiday card.
District Holiday Card Contest
In addition to appearing on the District holiday card which is sent to staff members, local businesses, school board members, and other organizations throughout the area, the winning entries will be posted on our website and social media pages and receive a $50 gift card to the location of their choice.
We are seeking entries around the following themes:
- Season’s Greetings, Happy Holidays
- Peace, Joy, Goodwill
- Snow Scenes and Landscapes
- Winter Break and Family Activities
- Art should be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches (standard letter size).
- Art must be original and not include copyrighted images.
- Art should not include any text or words.
- Drawings, digital art, and photography accepted.
- Only one original art entry per student.
- Verse should be no more than 150 words in length.
- Verse submissions will be judged on originality, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Only one original verse entry per student.
- Open to all current West Shore School District students in grades K-12.
- Students may submit an entry for one or both categories.
- Entry constitutes permission to have the student’s work used by the District and reproduced.
Deadline - Monday, December 6, 2021, at 8 a.m.
Digital submissions are preferred. Use the link below to upload your submission(s):
If it's not possible to submit digitally, entries may also be turned in to any school office or the Administration Center. Please include the student's name, school, and grade with all physical submissions. This should be done on the back of the artwork.
Please feel free to contact Rhonda Fourhman
, Coordinator of Community Relations, with any questions.
Thank you and good luck!