Your students do not need much for the beginning of the year.
I and/or the school will be providing:
- a heavy plastic "take-home" folder for papers/homework
- a planner for writing down homework and other items of importance
- folders for each subject and organization in class
- crayons/makers/colored pencils as needed
Optional, but not necessary items include:
- one set of earbuds or headphones (sharing is gross, even if we do wipe them with clorox wipes)
- a pencil box or bag that is not larger than 9'' x 6'' x 2.5'' (those are typical pencil box dimesions, in other words it should fit in the desk.)
- An eraser or two at the most.
- a binder/heavy duty folder that provides some protection of papers coming home as well as protection for the planner.
- ONE box each of their own (no more than 24) crayons or colored pencils