March is National Youth Art Month and we are celebrating! The District has partnered with 13 business sponsors and Lamar Advertising to organize a community-wide billboard display. This year's billboards feature artwork from all 13 of our school communities. Lamar reproduced each student's work digitally for the Youth Art Month billboards which will be on display throughout the month.
Billboards may be viewed full screen by selecting the tool in the lower right.
Congratulations to this year's featured artists:
- Aubrey Althouse, Grade 5, Red Mill Elementary
- Natalie Delavan, Grade 7, Allen Middle School
- Madalynn Eisner, Grade 5, Newberry Elementary
- Elizabeth Goetz, Grade 12, Red Land High School
- Nikolai Hogan, Grade 8, New Cumberland Middle School
- Madona Khela, Grade 5, Rossmoyne Elementary
- Aubrey Mankoski, Grade 4, Hillside Elementary
- Kellse Matos, Grade 5, Fishing Creek Elementary
- Rachael Reilly, Grade 12, Cedar Cliff High School
- Leah Rusignuolo, Grade 4, Highland Elementary
- Rosalynn Seitz, Grade 5, Washington Heights Elementary
- Lena Smith, Grade 2, Fairview Elementary
- Dasia Stoneroad, Grade 8, Crossroads Middle School
Special THANK YOU to Lamar Advertising and our sponsors for making this project possible:
- Bob Craig Youth Foundation
- Cathie Heika at Re/Max Realty Associates Inc.
- Fairview Township Police Department
- First Student
- James A. Danner VFW Post 537
- Lifetouch National School Studios
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- New Cumberland Federal Credit Union
- Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
- Project A.S.K.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort
- Susquehanna Valley Federal Credit Union
- The Studio By Absolute Pilates