My name is Mrs. Heather Flook and I am excited to begin my third year of teaching. I was lucky enough to grow up in the West Shore School District just like you! I went to Highland Elementary School, Lemoyne Middle School and graduated from Cedar Cliff High School in 2009. I continued my education at Penn State and graduated in 2013 with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education. I am currently attending Wilkes University to obtain my Master's Degree in Classroom Technology. I have been happily married to my husband, Eric, for five years and we have a sweet little boy named Jaxson. Jaxson is four years old. He loves dinosaurs, TMNT, trucks, and playing baseball! We also have a beautiful little girl named Hannah. She turned one in November. We have two crazy cats, Socks and Cindy. When I'm not at school, I like to spend time with my family, scrapbook, or play sports. My husband and I are huge steelers fan and love to kick back and eat wings with our friends on game day!
Mrs. Flook's Favorites!
- Food: Pizza
or Hot Wings
- Color: Teal or Purple
- Sports Team: The Pittsburgh Steelers!
- Drink: Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts!
- Store: Target or Christmas Tree Shops :) (I do a lot of shopping at Walmart too)
- Place: The Beach (OCMD is a family tradition, but I'm not too picky!)
- Number: 10 or 15
- Animal: Owl
- Activity: Shopping, Playing with my kids
- Restaurant: Nicks, Culhanes, The Cru
- Hobby: Scrapbooking
- Movie: The Breakfast Club or The Sandlot!
The Flook Family :)
Last Modified: April 2018