Active Learning Habits
Five suggestions for families:
- Be positive. You can always improve!
your number facts and spelling words together (in the car, at red
lights, at supper time, after supper, during commercials, etc) Then
think of a fun reward when you keep getting them correct.
- Practice writing down your thoughts.
- Have high expectations. We can all do better.
- Read together & talk about what you are reading.
- Look at all the things you do well & determine to be even better!
- NEVER give up! Stick to it and you will succeed!