Want to look up books at your school library?
Click on the library catalog below to see what titles are available at your school.
Destiny Quest at Fishing Creek
Destiny Quest at Lower Allen
Destiny Quest at Rossmoyne
Mrs. Emerson's Schedule for 2017 - 2018
Day 1: Lower Allen
Day 2: Fishing Creek
Day 3: Fishing Creek
Day 4: Rossmoyne
Day 5: Fishing Creek
Day 6: Fishing Creek, Lower Allen, and Rossmoyne
- Students may check out 1-2 books, depending on their grade. We will discuss this in library class.
- Books are due next class. Loan period is 1 cycle.
- You may renew a book, if no one has requested it. Please bring the book to the library to renew it.
- If a book is damaged or lost, you will have to pay for it.
- Be Safe
- Walk in the library, push in your chair when you leave your table
- Be Kind
- Use kind words when speaking to someone. Share books. Help others find books.
- Be Respectful
- When someone is talking, be a good listener. Raise your hand when you want to share, ask, or answer a question. Manners are appreciated: "please, thank you, excuse me" are ways to show respect.
- Be Responsible
- Use your magic wand/shelf marker when looking for books. Return your books back on time so someone else can enjoy the books. Make good choices and learn from your mistakes. We're all here to learn-let's make library a great place to learn!
Students are expected to follow school rules and library rules.
At Fishing Creek, students can earn Shark tickets for positive behavior.