Have Tiger Pride!
- Be Respectful: Listen when others speak, and raise your hand
to ask a question or add to discussions. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to
yourself. Use appropriate language (no put-downs, teasing, or other
- Be Responsible: Do your own work and try your best. Follow
the directions the first time they are given.
- Be Ready to Learn: Come to class prepared and on time.
Consequences for choosing to meet the expectations:
- The joy of learning
- Verbal praise
- Positive call/email home
- Tiger Pride tickets
Consequences for choosing to not meet the expectations:
- Verbal or visual warning
- After-class meeting with Miss Ryan
- Lunch detention with Miss Ryan
- Parent contact
- Office referral