The 6th Grade teachers would like to welcome you to our website! We hope that you find that this website helps our students and parents find the information that they need throughout the year. Please use the links below to go directly to our team websites and parent communication website to check for assignments and information about individual classes as well as upcoming events and parent information.
We hope to have a great year!!!
The 6th Grade Teachers
Mrs. Butler, Mrs. Nye, Mrs. Luckenbaugh, Mrs. McCardle, Mrs. Brame, Mr. Shaffer, Mrs. Boscaccy and Mrs. Koutsokostas
Sign up for Weekly Email Updates!!!
Please go to the link below to sign up for our weekly email updates! These updates will give you information about what is going on in your child's classrooms and at CMS including upcoming tests, quizzes, projects and activities!
Follow these 15 Steps and Have a Great School Year!
1. Be in School, On time, Every Day
2. Believe in Yourself
3. Be Organized
4. Manage Your Time Well
5. Set Personal and Academic Goals
6. Know Your School's Rules and Academic Requirements
7. Be Successful in the Classroom
8. Take Good Notes
9. Know How to Read a Textbook
10. Study Smart
11. Get Involved in School Activities
12. Make Good Choices and Decisions
13. Get Help When You Need It
14. Plan and Prepare for your Future
15. Always Do Your Best
Schoology / Clever / Connect Ed Link
Schoology is used by individual teachers for class lessons and assignments. Clever is used for Science Fusion, Journeys and the Math 6 Online Resources. Connect Ed is used for Pre-Algebra online resources.