Application Procedures for the Class of 2018
Please follow the instructions listed below for submitting your college or scholarship applications.
- Fill out the application on-line and submit.
- Request transcripts through www.parchment.com.
- Complete the Application Cover Sheet and bring to Ms. Thorpe.
- If there are any additional forms that must be sent with your transcript, be sure to indicate that on the Application Cover Sheet.
- Provide a stamped, addressed envelope for any supporting documents that must be sent in the mail.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Attach any supporting documents such as essays, resume, etc.
- Attach the application fee.
- Attach a stamped, addressed envelope.
- Request your transcript through www.parchment.com.
- Bring the completed application and all supporting documents to Ms. Thorpe along with the Application Cover Sheet.
- Applications take approximately two weeks to process through the counseling office.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received.
- Application Cover Sheets are available from Mrs. Hoover in the counseling office.
- You are responsible for knowing the application deadlines for all schools you are planning to apply to.
- The CEEB or school code for CCHS is 390527.
- Scholarship information is available on the Guidance web page listed under “Current Scholarships”. The list is updated bi-weekly.
- Give teachers two weeks to write you a letter of recommendation. Make sure to send a thank you note to the teacher afterwards.
If you have any questions, please stop in the counseling office and make an appointment with Ms. Thorpe.