Red Land High School Weight Room Project
Red Land High School planned for an extensive renovation of the current weight room facility. Our overall objective was to modify our facility into a modern, energetic arena that inspires and captures the passion of our students and athletes in an effort to enhance the overall wellness experience. We are currently concluding our campaign (August 18, 2017) but there is still time to make a donation!
- Create a new weight room that will benefit all students.
- Construct a weight room that meets the needs of the 21st Century student-athlete.
- Redesign the current space.
- Establish a more welcoming environment.
- Improve all safety measures.
- Check out the RLHS 3-D Weight Room Presentation (bottom of page)
Project Cost Estimate:
- Figure includes design, materials, construction, and equipment.
- Funds raised by or before August 18, 2017 .
- Renovation began on June 2017.
- Completion of project by or before August 23, 2017.
Ways to donate:
- RLHS Weight Room GoFundMe Page: GET STRONGER
- Fill-out sponsorship form on back page of attached form (bottom of page).
- Contact Brad Cashman, Jr. or Holly Sayre (info. below)
Please contact us with any questions:
Brad Cashman, Jr.
Red Land High School Athletic Director
Red Land High School Principal